Our current references portfolio comprises a broad spectrum of high-yield PV and cogeneration systems with prime ROI for our customers.
We will plan and build your turn-key plant according to all legal requirements and with application of Best Available Technology.
- Utility Grade photovoltaic plants of any size:
◦ Implemented: 150 kW up to 3 MW or
◦ In design: 300 kW up to 10 MW
- Photovoltaic plants integrated onto production plant constructions, office buildings and any other kind of business edifices or their immediate vicinity.
- Integrated PV plants mounted on carports and similar buildings and structures.
- Cogeneration plants with 150 kW to 3 MW output
Planning and dimensioning
Soltech maintains a systematic approach to planning and design. Our knowledge and experience enabling us to provide informed decision-making support in terms of regulatory, ownership and financial matters. The planning and dimensioning process entails:
- Obtaining a grid connection approval
- Performing a geotechnical soil study (where applicable)
- Conceptual and implementation design
- Environmental impact study
- Decommissioning cost estimate
Our main priorities are to complete the construction works on time, to specs and within budget. Plant construction requires a line of activities:
- Site preparation
- Ground works
- Building and/or assembly of the sub-construction according to requirements in regard to type of soil or roof
- Mounting of PV panels
- Electrical cabling
- A comprehensive test run and measuring the plant’s impact on the grid
- Implementation design
- Usage permit.
- Prepare a preliminary analysis for the planned plant
- Conceptual design for obtaining EOTRP (HEP ODS) and site-specific terms from the local building and environmental authority
- Site preparation and ground works
- Implementation design for construction permit application
- Documentation for obtaining a Energy approval from MZOE
- Application for HROTE eligible producer po sustavu garantiranih cijena up to 500 kW or premium for plants over 500 kW
- Site construction project management
- Grid connection
- Obtaining a grid connection approval and grid utilization contract from HEP ODS
- Application for eligible producer from RES status and activation of contract for the purchase of generated electricity with HROTE.
Soltech provides reliable O&M services for plants built by us or other parties, as well as business management of commercial plants.
The first step of your journey to energy independence is an initial consultancy meeting with Soltech, to discuss your wishes, plans and expectations. In the subsequent preparation and development phase, we will need to define project financing, use of EU funds and national RES subsidies, financing through EPC and joint project development.
Your financial interest when operating a photovoltaic or cogeneration plant depends on high quality maintenance. Soltech provides reliable O&M services for plants built by us or other parties, as well as business management of commercial plants.